Sue Kaczorek, ABR, SRES
Pittsburgh Real Estate Agent for the South Hills of Pittsburgh
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a full time real estate professional servicing the South Hills of Pittsburgh, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. please contact me.
Full Time Re/Max CSI Associate Broker * Licensed Since 1989
- 65+ Homes Sold And Closed Each Year From 1995 To Present
- 82 Homes Close Each Year 2010-2014, 55 Homes Close '09, 65 Homes closed '08, 65 Homes Closed 2007, 68 Homes Closed 2006, 75 Homes Closed 2005; 78 Homes Closed 2004; 60 Homes Closed 2003, 70 Homes Closed 2002
- Platinum Sales Producer - High Honor Andron Epiphanon Fraternity
- Re/Max 200% Club And Hall Of Fame
- Top 5% Realtor Western PA
- Penn State Graduate
- Follow Me On Facebook